The Johnsons

The Johnsons
John + Kavitha

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Stow aways

So, last post I said I had 12 eggs. It turns out, I had 19 eggs! That explains the degree to which my stomach is hanging out. I am so bloated, I already look pregnant!
So, here are my counts:
19 eggs
14 mature
5 immature
14 fertilized
13 embryos

Yeah! I have 13 embies growing in the incubator right now. Potential children, growing outside of my body. God is good!
Two will be transferred on Friday and the remainder will be cryo- preserved (frozen). Please continue to pray! So far so good!!!!

1 comment:

  1. wow, thats great news! such great numbers hun!
    can't wait to hear the update. will pray for you for Friday!
    It must be a strange feeling knowing that they're growing away from you as you say hehe... amazing isn't it!
    I feel such an excitement for you xx

    ReplyDelete