The Johnsons

The Johnsons
John + Kavitha

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Commercial that ALWAYS makes me cry

Since I have been off of work all summer, I have been watching "The Duggars: 19 Kids and Counting" in the morning. This commercial plays every morning and makes me tear up --it stirs up some strong emotions in me every time I see it.



Tomorrow is embryo transfer day!!! It was so strange K Love radio called my cell phone randomly today and asked if I had a prayer request. I had not contacted K Love since my birthday when I made a donation to them. Of all days to randomly call, I take it as a sign from God.
The man on the phone said that I should know that I have a small army at K Love praying for me to become pregnant and have a baby. That phone call was so encouraging and such great timing. It can only be from the one and only-- GOD!

‘Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ Isaiah 41:10

God bless y'all~

1 comment:

  1. Love that add... its so inclusive of all the different ways babies are born and people become parents!

    how cool about the radio!!! wow!!

    I am praying for you now. I'm excited for you. loads of hugs going your way xxxxxxxxxxxx

    keep us up to date :)

    ReplyDelete