The Johnsons

The Johnsons
John + Kavitha

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Birthday

I have been a little bit of slacker lately! We will say I was just taking some time off for my birthday~

April 28- I turned 21  ( yeah... right...)


I went to a Joyce Meyer conference for my birthday. It was so amazing to see her in person and hear her preach. I watch her show every weekday morning while I get ready for work. The music was amazing and they played a lot of my favorite songs, including "How he Loves".

The next evening, John took me to a surprise dinner at the Melting Pot.  Yum!  We got the spinach and cheese appetizer, our favorite salad (the California Salad), an amazing entree including filet and lobster, and then the best part--- Desert!  Dark chocolate and dolce de leche fondue with fruit, marshmellows, pound cake, brownies, and various other dippers!

The next morning, we left for Leesburg, where we attended my college roommate's wedding!  Her wedding was held at a historic mansion with a beautiful garden.  We had an excellent time-- I  felt like I was back in college.  I was glad that my hubby got to meet those friends, because they are awesome and not local.  

All in all, it was a wonderful birthday weekend.  I feel so blessed for my husband, family, dogs, and friends. 
Good night~ God bless





No comments:

Post a Comment