The Johnsons

The Johnsons
John + Kavitha

Monday, June 20, 2011

Goals

I started my IVF acupuncture today. It was a different/cool/relaxing experience. It even helped my neck pain from the car accident.
During the consultation, the acupuncturist wrote a sheet of goals, recommendations, and a schedule of appointments.
The goal at the top of the paper said: "A healthy full term baby"
The goal made me tingle and reminded me that the reality of my baby/babies may be closer than I think.
If this IVF cycle does work, I will be the same age as my mom was when she had me & my baby will be born in April-- just like I was! That would be the best birthday present ever!
I hope history repeats itself in this case!
I am so excited! I learn about my meds and shots at my RE appointment tomorrow.
I will keep you posted!

1 comment: