The Johnsons

The Johnsons
John + Kavitha

Friday, January 28, 2011

Thankful for

I needed to do a thankful list today:
1) Husband
2) Parents
3) In- Laws
4) Lulu & Tuck (my dogs)
5) John's and my jobs
6) That neither of us got laid off
7) the doctors that are working with us/ The Jones Institute
8 ) Waters Edge Church
9) Kidz N Grief
10) Other resources I use to bring me closer to God: Joyce Meyer, the Bible on tape, my community group, Klove
11) Organizations that help homeless and abused animals
12) Friends
13) HP ( IF support group)
14) that I get to go to India while my mom is there, so she can show me where she grew up and where important things occurred in her life
15) forgiveness and grace
16) that I was saved by God from a life of self destruction and sadness
17) today
18) that my dad's health has improved
19) health
20) Love

No comments:

Post a Comment