The Johnsons

The Johnsons
John + Kavitha

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Happiness is:

A lot of happy things happened this week:
A friend of mine who was struggling with IF is pregnant! An answered prayer!
My appointment on Wednesday went well, this dose of medication is working!
Lulu (my Boston Terrier)'s toe is healing nicely & she is back to bullying 'Tucket, her big fur brother
We have booked our tickets to India!
I have this dark purple Banana shirt that I love and after much convincing, I walked out of Lowe's today with a gallon of dark purple paint for our guest bathroom!  Best part, my husband doesn't hate it... A little side bar- the name of the paint color is "success", quite fitting :)
I have always wanted a rain forest-esque bathroom with plants and a waterfall like shower.  Today I got a rain shower head.  It looks like a UFO, kind of, and the water comes out as either pulsating rain or drenching rain.  I feel like I'm showering in the Amazon (minus the malaria carrying mosquitoes)!
I lost a pound and a half. I would like to ditch about 10lbs
Well Fed Pooches

 My dogs' food was on sale.  This is a big deal because this stuff never goes on sale.  I bought 2 cases of it! This dog food is so fun~ it looks like human food, with real carrots, meat, blueberries etc.Very healthy!
I made up a therapeutic game about sharing feelings and used it with the kids at my volunteer job and it was a hit! The kids were asking to play more and doing a lot of healthy grief work!
John and I enjoyed a fun dinner with my dad at Bonefish Grill on Friday. The Ahi Tuna Sashimi is yummers!

This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!

2 comments:

  1. YAY for all those things!

    PS - you need to update us on this India thing! When/where/why? Inquiring minds want to know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a marvelous day indeed!

    ReplyDelete