The Johnsons

The Johnsons
John + Kavitha

Monday, February 14, 2011

My talented Pooch

Below is the poem my dog, Tucket, wrote for my husband for Valentine's Day:

Love you to the Bone
By: Tucket

A note of love from Mommy, me, & Lu
about a special bond between us and you.

I give you love with a lick & a bark,
for every day walks & trips to the park.

You work so hard with a good attitude,
so we can eat Merrick instead of Alpo dog food. (Yuck!)

I can tell you love my Mommy with all of your heart,
your kindness & caring really set you apart.

Though I steal your pillow & lay on your head,
you scoot over & let me stay in the bed.

For nail trims, baths, & things I don't like,
I know you are just caring for your number one tyke!

May God continue to light your way,
and bless your life from day to day.

Whether hiking, snuggling, or playing keep away,
near my daddy is where I will stay!

Happy Valentine's Day!


1 comment: